Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Choose Happiness

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a cold, rainy, windy, day here in Idaho. It's so nice to see some rain *finally* it's been way too long! I'm spending the morning with my sister and her kiddos. I love all my little people. They make me so happy!

That's something I've been thinking about lately, happiness. I came across a quote the other day on Pinterest. It's very simple but it caught my attention.

Choose Happiness


I've thought a lot about this lately and this is something that I think is so important and I want to impress on my kids. There's always a reason to be unhappy (the neighbors dog drug garbage all over my front yard, there are bills stacked to the ceiling, laundry and dishes are out of control, and the kids are cranky and fighting) BUT there are always reasons to be happy as well (it's finally raining, there's a new box of scrappy stuff ready to be played with, grocery shopping is done for the week, the kiddos made it to the bus on time, I have a nice warm beautiful home that I love, I have been blessed with 3 amazing kiddos that I love more than imaginable, I am married to the best guy on the planet, I have a nice warm cozy bed to sleep in, I am blessed to live so close to all my family, I have the most adorable nieces and nephews, I have a pile of great books to read on my nightstand,...) I could keep going, but my point is that there is a choice in whether you are feeling happy or feeling unhappy!

So, I choose happiness! What about you? I hope you will choose happiness too! I do have a layout to share with you today. It kinda follows the theme of my post today. I created a page about how dishes, laundry, cooking, and cleaning, can be a drag but that I do it because I love my kiddos and I try to remember why I do what I do everyday...it's all for them.
  I shopped my stash for the supplies for this layout....lots of manufactures and lots of new and old products.

 Here's the entire layout:
 Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that in some way you've found some inspiration by visiting today!
 

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS