Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love My Boys Scrapbooking Process Video

I'm trying to get a bigger selection of videos uploaded to my YouTube channel. It's difficult to film videos when there are lots and lots of kiddos running in an out of the house. I don't have a dedicated studio space, yet, so it's taking me a lot longer than I wanted it too but I'm slowly building up my library. I think I'm getting things figured out and that I will be able to bring lots more videos your way. For Lets Talk Tuesday, I added a new process video to my YouTube channel.
A scrapbooking process video by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbooking #papercrafting #scrapbookingvideo


In this video I used a mix of products from different manufacturers to create this layout:
A scrapbooking process video by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbooking #papercrafting #scrapbookingvideo
Aren't those the cutest boys you've ever seen? I'm pretty partial but I think they're absolutely wonderful. I'm spoiled by having such awesome guys in my life.
A scrapbooking process video by Becki Adams @jbckadams #scrapbooking #papercrafting #scrapbookingvideo
And here it is, my most recent YouTube video:



I'd love to hear what you like and don't like when watching videos. I'm new at this and I love to hear from all of you! Watching someone else's creative process always me anxious to create. Another thing that gets my creative juices flowing is new product. Blitsy always has the best deals and a giant selection of crafty products. I noticed that they even have some of the brand new stuff from Bella Blvd.

What makes you anxious to create?


Paper Supplies





4 comments:

  1. I loved your video!! SO very fun to see your process through this layout and how you decided where to add your embellishments and such!! Very well done and so glad I took time to watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You made my day! I'm so glad you liked the video <3

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS