Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Full of Personality featured in Scrapbook Trends May 2013

If you're an avid scrapbooker I'm sure you've heard the news that Scrapbook Trends is going digital, starting with the July issue. I'm sad to see the actual hard copies of the magazine go but I'm glad that they are continuing with the magazine. There have been so many magazines that have gone out of business. I'm happy that Scrapbook Trends isn't one of them. I'm also thankful that before they went digital I did have a few layouts published.
This layout was published in the May 2013 issue, it is about my niece. She moved away recently, I miss her everyday! Last fall I got to take back to school photos with her. This is one of the photos I took. I wanted to create a unique eclectic layout that captured Ali's personality.
I gathered a stack of ribbons and trims, some cardstock, and a few embellishments. This layout was a fast and easy project.
 I simply created squares on my background paper with lace and ribbon trims.
 This title is just a combination of different fonts and colors of Thickers.

And here's the full layout:
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS