Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Little Yellow Bicycle *Poppy* Collection

I am so excited to share with you today the 2 projects I created with the Poppy Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. This collection is filled with bright happy colors and tons of floral and spring time elements. I chose to create a project that was girly and one that was more masculine. This first layout is a bit more on the girly side and features a photo of my niece eating a cupcake...or eating the frosting off of the cupcake.

 I love the cork butterflies and the accordion flowers. The little pearls are also included in the collection.  These canvas alpha stickers are fabulous. I love the look when they are stitched onto the page.
 And here's the completed layout. It has every patterned paper in the collection on this layout.
The second layout I created with this collection is for my little boy's album
 I went a little stickpin crazy on this project. I think there are 7 of them
 And here's the finished project:
Thanks for stopping by today and thanks to Little Yellow Bicycle for letting me play with your products! Have a great day.

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS