Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bits & Pieces Made into Valentines

When I finished working with my goodies from Paper Camellia I still had lots of little bits and pieces that were Valentines themed. I decided to put together some fast & fabulous Valentines cards.
It took me about an hour to create all these adorable cards.
 I kept all these cards super simple. This one just has one large embellishment and a couple of enamel dots. I added some stitching for a little bit of interest.
 



 I added some silver glitter to some of the hearts on the patterned paper.
On this one all I added to this journaling card was 2 enamel dots and stitched around the perimeter.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll take a few minutes to create some Valentines with the bits and pieces you have in your crafting area.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed here? Id really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS