Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love for Little Critter

My little man loves little critter books. I mean he loves loves loves them! We check them out at the library, we buy them whenever we see them, we watch Little Critter You Tube videos, and we download Little Critter Apps on the ipad. When my mom told me that she found him a stuffed Little Critter for Christmas I knew it would be an immediate favorite!
When I sat down to create a layout with this photo I knew I wanted to make a big impact about how much this little man loves Little Critter.
 I created this layout for Elle's Studio. The "love" stamp is a January exclusive. I stamped it with versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.

Do your kids have a favorite storybook character? I'd love to hear about it :)

1 comment:

  1. oh what a lovely idea to document! I think I need to go and explore what these little critters are all about..x :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS