Thursday, September 6, 2012

And they're off..

Well, the kiddos started school yesterday. They were excited and very ready! I however, wasn't ready for my little missy to go. We've been doing online schooling for her first 2 years of school so she's always been home with me. She's my little shadow. So, lets just say this was a sad site for the momma to see... I feel a little lost without her.

Despite the look on Cole's face he was excited to go back to school. He's just getting way too old and is way too cool to have mom take his picture shy, ya, that's it too shy ;) 

Now that they are back in school and I'm just home with this lil man I'm going to get more time to spend on my scrapbook projects, I'm so excited!

Here is a project I finished not too long ago.

  I wanted to create a layout that showed how we are busy all the time but spend most of our time with family, these are some of my favorite photos from the summer.

Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS