Monday, April 22, 2013

2nd bit of excitement for the day

Not only have I been keeping one secret, I've been keeping 2 secrets.

Today, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm joining Express the Moment as a designer. I can't tell you how
excited I am to be designing for someone locally.  All my other scrapbooking endeavors have been with companies online. I'm so excited to actually work with someone face to face.

I worked for most of last week with the April kit and I'm so excited with how my project turned out. I'll share a couple of them with you today :)
I wanted to showcase how the kit could be versatile so I created a very masculine layout and a very feminine layout.
Here's the more feminine layout titled: Love my kiddos




 There are so many beautiful patterned papers in this kit (mostly from the Teresa Collins Fabrications line)
 Here's the layout that I created that has a more masculine feel to it.



Don't you just love that lil guy sporting the new baseball glove. He's such a great kid. He makes me smile every day :)

Thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS