I'm being introduced today on the Paper Issues Blog. I share some of my deepest.darkest.secrets, intrigued yet??!?!
Well, I'm sharing them here too. Don't laugh....just kidding, you can laugh!
- I *love* coconut! Coconut Air-fresheners, coconut cupcakes, coconut milk, coconut macaroons, Almond Joy candy bars, coconut oil, coconut milkshakes....I could keep going.
- I hate bananas. Even the smell grosses me out. Yick!
- I have 3 children but you will often hear me say that I have 6 children. My sister lives close by and works full time, so I get to take care of her kids while she works so I claim them as my own.
- Reading is one of my favorite past times. I usually have between 6 and 8 books on my nightstand at all times, although I rarely read more than one book at a time.
- My husband and I have a mutual agreement. We do not play checkers together ever. We played once and it was a disaster. (he cheats every time!)
Thanks for visiting me today. If you have any questions or need some additional information you can click on the new contact me button on the top of the column on the right of my blog. That will send me and email. I would be thrilled to hear from you!