I have a fun project to share using modeling paste, die cuts, and lots of Clearsnap products.
I started my project with a die cut and a sheet of white cardstock. I placed my die cut on my cardstock where I wanted it and made light pencil marks on the edges so I would know where I wanted to put the modeling paste on.
Donna Salazar Fairy Dust Glitter and then I gently placed my die cut on top. I pressed the die cut into the paste in a few small areas to attach it to the cardstock. I then left it to dry overnight.
Clearsnap Supplies used:
- Stephanie Barnard Strawberry Spray Ink
- Donna Salazar Fairy Dust Glitter
- Colorbox Chalk in Dark Brown
- Smooch Spritz 8-pack by Donna Salazar
- Petal Point Chalk
- Kraft and White Cardstock
- Ruby Rock-it Pearls