Friday, June 28, 2013

Home Decor

Last weekend when I was doing a little bit of shopping with my sister I found an adorable wood frame with 9 compartments, similar to a painters tray. (I forgot to take a before picture, oops). I love how it turned out. It's going to hang in our bedroom.







I used lots of Pebbles goodies on this project from the Family Ties line.

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a home decor project that you've created? I'd love to see it. Leave a link in the comments and I'll make sure to stop by and take a look :)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! I appreciate your comments so much :)

      Delete
  2. That's very cute, Becki!
    Love what you created with this frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cute, Becki!
    Love what you created with this frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I love this frame too. It was a great deal and such a fun project!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS