Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall is Just Around the Corner...

Fall is almost here! My favorite season! I'm so excited for cooler weather and fall colors. With fall just around the corner that also means Halloween is just around the corner. I love Halloween! It's such a fun holiday especially if you have little kids. It's also one of the few holidays I always scrapbook pictures from. Most of the photos I scrapbook are from everyday moments. The project I have to share with you today features Bella Blvds new Trick or Treat collection.

Let me tell you a little bit about this costume. It was a nightmare to make! It took forever to cut it out and glue it together and then when I took it to get laminated the laminator wasn't hot enough so it didn't seal the bottom half of the tractor. Of course I had finished it at the last minute and there was not enough time to redo it so his tractor costume wasn't laminated on the bottom half...*sigh* Oh well, my little man still thought it was the greatest costume in the world! (Don't ya love 3-year-olds.) So, this layout is all about my little tractor man.




So do you love Halloween? Do you scrap Halloween photos? Leave a comment or hit the "contact me" button to the right and let me know :)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall as well--super CUTE layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my absolute favorite season. This is such a cute layout, great photo too.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS