Friday, September 13, 2013

Still Smiling~American Crafts

Hey there, I had a project up on the American Crafts blog yesterday.
I have fallen head over heels in love with Amy Tan's stitching templates! The Hello template from the Cut & Paste is the template I used to stitch these leaves. It was so easy and they turned out so pretty! This is one thing I will be using over and over so to take my designs to the next level.


 The majority of this layout is from the new Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party line. I've found myself using a lot blue from this line...a color that I don't use a lot of. I love it when a collection inspires you to step out of your comfort zone and use something you don't normally use. I always love the results!
Here's a list of supplies I used to create this layout:


Thanks for visiting today! Make sure you enter your email addy in the box to the right. I'm moving my blog soon and I don't want to leave anyone behind!

Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love what you did with the stitching! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I <3 the Amy Tangerine stitching templates!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout love the stitched leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The stitching templates make the stitching so easy and so much fun!

      Delete
  3. seriously BEAUTIFUL layout--really liking the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this layout, Becki! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! Love that you used the b/w photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this on the AC blog, great vibrant colors and love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS