Monday, September 30, 2013

Designer Introductions at Bella Blvd

Hey Everybody! Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you're here! If you made your way here from the Bella Blvd Blog or from another Designer's blog please enter your email address to the right so you'll receive updates from my blog!
 

Over the next couple of weeks on the Bella Blvd Blog you'll get to meet all the new designers and see the projects that were part of their applications. I'm excited that I get to share a couple of my projects here today.

The Snapshots line is such a fun line! I combined it with a feather and a die cut title to create this layout:
 I thought that attaching a feather under the title would be tricky but it really wasn't. I simply put a small line of liquid glue along the vein of the feather and then stapled the end of the feather with my tiny attacher. The die cut and letters stuck perfectly to the feather.
Now we're gunna shift gears and fast forward to Christmas....(just for a minute), it will be okay, I promise!

Bella has the most adorable Christmas line! I love the whimsical images and the bright colors. I think I used every piece of patterned paper in the collection to make this layout. I also may have gone a little circle crazy...maybe not...


My kids  may roll their eyes someday when they look back at this photo but it's one of my favorites!

***Just a quick note. Today is the last day you can sign up for True Scrap 5 and use the $50 coupon. Click here for more information and to read about my experience with True Scrap.***


 

2 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful Becki..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put your title on that great hot pink feather!!! And I love the die-cut background for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS