Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter! Wait, Where's the SNOW?

I know most of the country is buried in snow and cold weather. Here in Idaho it's been very mild. We've had a few really cold days  and a few snow storms but for the most part we're still staring at dry brown grass. Hopefully, the weather will change and we'll get some snow. Snow is vital for this small farming community!
When the winter theme was assigned to me for the American Crafts blog I had to dig out some photos from last year because I don't have any photos in the snow this year.  Here's what I came up with
 I created this project with the Cut & Paste collection
 The journaling on the page is on the back of the tag in the vellum pocket.

 The second project I created with the Peppermint Express collection. I went a little snowflake crazy ;) Die cut vellum snowflakes, snowflake stickers, snowflake stamps...lots and lots of snowflakes. I wish you all could see this one in real life. There's a lot of dimension and texture on this one.



Hugs, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS