Welcome to the Elle's Studio/Hip Kit Club Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Emily Wilbur's blog. When I got the kit from the Hip Kit Club I was so excited to see so many fun elements in there.
Isn't it an adorable kit!?!?
Recently I wrote a post about using ALL your letter stickers. I wanted to use this technique with this kit too. I used the Dear Lizzy letter stickers to create a large element on the left side of the page. This project is titled "Mama Becki" it tells the story of my niece and how she calls me "Mama Becki"
I added some adorable stickers and die cuts to create the title:
Here's the completed layout:
I also created a simple card. I used my crimper to add a little bit of texture. The wood veneer is from the Elle's Studio Shine collection. (One of my very favorite collections! You can see 3 more projects I created with this line HERE.)
Here's the entire list of stops on the blog hop today, just in case you get lost along the way.
· Hip Kit Club www.hipkitblog.wordpress.com
· Ashley Horton www.ashleyhortondesigns.com
· Melissa Mann http://melissamann.typepad.com
· Amelie Mordret www.ameliemordret.com
· Daniela Dobson http://danieladobson.blogspot.
· Kate Kennedy http://thislifeinked.com
· Kay Rogers http://rogerskk.typepad.com
· Marinette Lesne www.scraptherapie.com
· Valerie Bishop http://myhere-rightnow.
· Mandy Koeppen http://mandykoeppen.blogspot.
· Jenny Evans http://jennygevans.blogspot.
· Becki Adams http://beckiadams.blogspot.com
· Kali Bertazzon http://chezkali.canalblog.com
· Jennifer Chapin http://jenchapin.blogspot.com
· Ashley Fowler http://isweatglitter.
· Elle’s Studio Blog www.shopellesstudio.com/blog
Make sure you subscribe to my blog by entering your email in the box to the right and "like" my Facebook page so that you won't miss any updates. I recently launched a new series called "Let's Talk Tuesday" I send out updates for this series through my subscriber list.
Now, it's time for a GIVEAWAY: One person will win a $10 gift certificate to use at Elle’s Studio AND a $10 gift certificate to use at Hip Kit Club! Just leave a comment to win. This givaway will close on June 27th at 11:59pm. I would also love for you to answer this question in your comment:
Have you had any A-HA! moments in scrapbooking lately?
& Have you discovered any new techniques that you love?
(I got this question from the Scrapbook & Cards Today Facebook page.)
Have a great day! The next stop on the hop is Kali Bertazzon.