Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Blog Posts of 2014

If you're looking for the Top Ten Blog Hop you can find that HERE

Well, this is it, the final day of 2014. It's been a great year for our family. We've had so many wonderful memories, successes, failures, good times, and bad times...although, the good outweighs the bad by a LONG ways. All in all, we've had a great year! It's been a great year here on the blog too. There have been a lot of "firsts" and so many successes. As many bloggers are doing I thought it would be fun to share my top posts of 2014. When I started looking into what my top posts were I was thrilled to find that the project I spent the most time on and that I put my heart and soul into is my top blog post!
Restoring Old Photo Albums into Pocket Page Scrapbooks (Part One)
Restoring Old Photo Albums into Pocket Page Scrapbooks (Part Two)
Restoring Old Photo Albums into Pocket Page Scrapbooks (Part Three)
If you haven't already, it will be worth your time to look at these posts. (I promise!)

The second most popular post was the gelatos tutorial this a simple tutorial. I just went through the basics of gelatos. You'll love this one too!

Here are a few more posts that were popular too:
Homemade Gain Scented Laundry Detergent
Thanksgiving Banner
and last but NOT least
61 Everyday Page Titles (with a printable list)



I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my little ole blog. It means the world to me. I love my readers! I cannot wait to share with you what I have in store for 2015!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS