Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Scrapbooking Process Video {Teenage Cousins}

I am the mom of a teenager. How did that happen?!?! Parenting is hard, parenting a teenager is really hard. I love my teenager even when he rolls his eyes at me. I have a great teenager, I'm a lucky mom. Even though we have our moments, all in all, we have a great time together. One of my favorite things to do is to watch my teenage son with his teenage cousins. That's what this layout is all about.

I dove into the new Star Shine collection by Shimelle and (American Crafts) to create this layout. I think you'll like watching this layout come together.
 Have you had a chance to play with this collection? I know American Crafts has struggled to keep this collection in stores, but I do know most of it is back in stock at Scrapbook.com
 

Now you can watch how this came together.

I've been working on making my videos better for my viewers. Do you like to watch videos that are longer or shorter? I'm trying to make my videos less than 10 minutes. What do you think? Let me know in the comments. I really want to make videos that you enjoy watching. Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

  1. Love your page!! Very cute- this collection was perfect for it

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS