Friday, October 12, 2012

Good Morning...Happy Friday!



Good Morning everyone! Before I run out the door to go spend the day with my sister and her kiddos I wanted to share a layout with you.
 

When I created this layout I was stepping out of the box. I usually don't use spray mist and I've never used letters as a mask before. I tried it because I wanted to create a large dramatic title.
This layout is all about my little guy and how he sits on the front step waiting and waiting when someone is coming to visit us. The photos are what I love about this because it's a sight I see all the time. He loves waiting on the front step for visitors.
Have a great day and a great weekend. I'll be spending time with family and friends and getting some time to create!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS