Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sisters...a new Kiss Me layout

Good morning everyone! I have a layout to share with you today featuring the new Kiss Me collection from Bella Blvd. It's one of the featured projects on their blog today This is the new Valentines collection that will start arriving in stores the first part of November. This collection is adorable! My favorite thing about this collection is the versatility. You can use it for everyday layouts or Valentines projects. I did a layout about my nieces. The photos melt my heart. I love these little ladies so much!
 I love the huge polka dots in this collection. I've also used the polka dots in the Thankful collection in a similar way.
 I thought this sentiment was perfect for this layout.

 Isn't that the most precious photo of my two lil ladies!
And here's the completed layout! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog today.

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS