Friday, November 22, 2013

More fun to come with Imaginisce

Hey there! Have you been to the Imaginisce blog today? If you have, then you already know the little secret I've been keeping. I am part of the Imaginisce 2014 Design Team! The fabulous Cari Locken is the Design Team coordinator. Working with her will be so much fun! Imaginisce has amazing products and tools. I can't wait to dig in and get started!

Angi Barrs -  USA
Tracy Gruber -  USA
Katrina Hunt -  USA
Amanda Johnson - USA
Aimee Kidd - USA
Monique Liedtke - The Netherlands
Jodi Wilton - Canada

I see a few familiar names and some unfamiliar. I can't wait to get to know all of these ladies! 

Here's a project I recently completed using lots of goodies from American Crafts. I tried my hand a using the negative part of the paper when I created diecuts using my Silhouette. It's something I've never tried before but I will again! I love the results!

 I used a white pen for some faux stitching and some doodling.

And here's the finished layout.
You can find TONS of American Crafts goodies over at Paper Issues AND if you use the code "becki20" you'll receive 20% off your order.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to ya Becki. So excited to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled to Angie! Can't wait to get started and meet everyone on the team :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, we meet again ;) Happy to be working with you at Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Hello! Congrats! I am so excited to be designing with you and the team! Cheers to 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Becki!!! Thrilled to be designing with you for Imaginisce. Love your layout here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to work with you on Imaginisce! Very cute layout also!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! So excited to be working with you :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS