Monday, November 25, 2013

Turkey Dinner 2012, Documented

With Thanksgiving just a couple of days away it's only appropriate that I share a project I created to document Thanksgiving of last year. My assignment from Bella Blvd was to create a layout using the Daily Chevies line combined with the Thankful line. Both of these lines are amazing (Thankful is one of my favorite collections ever) but I had no clue how I was going to pull them together with out it looking awkward.
When I got finished with the background it reminded me of a quilt, which is perfect for documenting a family turkey dinner.

So, let me know what you think. I kinda love it!



Have a great day, thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow. I'll be showing you my Thirty Grateful Days Album.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my oh my! Just fabulous page!
    Love the colors, and love the sewing.
    Just amazing work <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS