Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thirty Grateful Days Mini Album

The girls over at Paper Issues have joined together to take photo each day for the month of November documenting things we're thankful for. Today I'd like to share with you a little bit of my album. I created it using the Thankful line from Bella Blvd. Here's what I came up with:

This album is going to be much bigger than I initially thought it would be. So when it's finished it will probably be in large binder rings instead of the clipboard album.
I created the album with heavy brown cardstock cut into 5x7 pieces. I completed the entire album before I added any photos. I left room for one photo each day and planned on having 2 pages for Thanksgiving day since I know I'll take more photos that day.
Here's an example of what the pages look like before I added photos.

I added a few embellishments when I added my journaling and photo(s)
 On this page the journaling is under the photo. I used designer tape as a hinge so you can flip the photo up and read the journaling. It's a bunch of "kissy stuff" as my kids would say because it's about the note my husband wrote to me.
 Most of the photos I printed at 3x3. If I had more than one photo sometimes I printed them at 2x2.
On days that I had too many photos to fit on one page I made pockets for multiple photos either out of patterned paper or transparencies.
Here's what the transparency pocket looks like. There are several photos tucked in there because it was my birthday on the 10th. I took lots of photos with the kids and the presents they had given me.

And here are a few more pages...





Even if you didn't take a photo a day grab a few photos that you've already taken and put together an album of the things that you're grateful for.
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you visiting my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS