Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Scrapbooking Project

Oh how I love Pinterest! When I was sent this image to work with for a Bella Blvd project I knew immediately what I wanted to do and I knew I wanted to use the Tiny Tots collection.
This image is from Craftsunleashed.com
 With two kiddos in preschool I have already used a ton of this collection. I added a chipboard alphabet as the main decorative element on the page.

It's been a standing joke that the kiddos aren't learning anything at preschool. They both come home with tons of projects, activities, stories, and songs they've done at preschool...yet they both say they haven't learned anything. Silly kiddos!
The Tiny Tots collection is now in stores. You'll LOVE it, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. lovely LO, Becki! I love the rich blue background papers mixed with the red and yellow! I am a sucker for bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DBMM. I'm a sucker for bright colors too!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS