Monday, November 16, 2015

Only One Week to Go...

When I started my journey scrapbooking professionally never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would ever end up teaching others how to scrapbook. I thought that I would never have anything to say that anyone else would want/need to hear. I'm not sure of the exact moment when that all changed but it did. It changed in a big way.

Teaching scrapbooking classes is something that I LOVE and something that I know I need to be doing, right now. I truly do feel that somewhere along my journey I do have something to say that others need to hear. When Big Picture Classes changed their platform to a membership program I knew that I wanted to be a part of their program. I nervously reached out to them and sent them my application. I was terrified to push the "send" button on that email. I'm so glad that I did. They accepted my application and my class ideas. My first class with them is called, Line it Up. I've had this class/concept in my head forever. This was my first "light bulb" moment when entered the online scrapbooking world. This class covers basic design principles and guides the students through how to make their layouts shine.

I worked on this class for months. Right in the middle of me preparing for this class my mom got sick (you can read more about that HERE). Taking care of my family and my mom became top priority and I had to ask Big Picture Classes for an extension on the due date. Once again, I was worried to push the "send" button on an email but I knew had no other choice. Big Picture Classes has been amazing to work with. The gave me an extra month to create the content for my class.


I'm so excited to tell you that my Line it Up class will be live, one week from today, November 23rd. I would LOVE for you to join me in this class. It's only $9.95 a month. It's the best $9.95 I spend each month. I love climbing into bed with my ipad and watching the videos in Big Picture Classes.

Head on over to Big Picture Classes, sign up, and get your supplies ordered for "Line it Up". I can't wait for next Monday, I think, you'll LOVE this class!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Becki!!!
    LOVE your layout, the ribbons look AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! I hope you enjoy the class. I'll show you how to create that layout with ribbons ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your class! I just found you through the scrap gals podcast and loved listening to the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karla! I'm so happy you've stopped by!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS