Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer Cards from Simple Stories {Paper Issues}

Paper Issues has a new issue today "It's raining cats and dogs" Think: animals, pets, cats, dogs, trips to the zoo, spring showers, rain showers, summer showers.

The kit I got from Simple Stories was adorable. I loved working with it and there was so much in it die cuts, stickers, and even letter stickers. I created a layout, 3 cards, and a small pocket page spread and I still have a few bits left.


We're just a few days away from Summer Vacation. Every year my kids start a count down to the last day of school. Then on the first day of summer vacation I hear the phrase, "Mooooommmm, I'm bored...." We like to remedy our summer boredom with trips to the park. We love to have a picnic lunch with cousins and friends. The moms sit on a blanket in the shade with the tiny kids and keep an eye on the little ones. Right now we're longing for those days.
I created a layout with a photo that I took of my little guy at the park. I love his cheesy grin.
After creating the layout I created the 3 cards. Here are some details of the cards. I love that the little kit included letter stickers. It makes card making/sentiments so easy!


Are you ready for summer? 7 more days until summer vacation!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous inspiration! Pinned your cards and hoping to get started on my own summer projects today!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS