Monday, August 11, 2014

Elle's Studio & Exciting News

Elle's Studio August's kit's went live yesterday but before we get into my Elle's projects I wanted to tell you about the super secret project I've been working on (the one I was talking about HERE. I'm so excited to tell you that I will be doing the August Scrapinar with the Lain Ehmann from Layoutaday.com. It's been a long time goal of mine to work with her. I'm thrilled that that time has come. You'll want to make sure you can join me on August 26th you can find all the details HERE. It's the first day of school for my kids so I'm praying things go smoothly on such a chaotic day. 
Photo: WE ARE READY TO RUMBLE! Sign up to join us on 8/26... http://www.layoutaday.com/emboss Becki Adams Designs 
 I'll be sure to pass on any details that arise for this special event.

Now, let's get to the Elle's Studio August reveal. I had so much fun creating with Elle's Studio kits. There's always a whole bunch of little bits and pieces in her kits. This is the layout I created with the August kit and the August cut file:


 And here are the other two layouts I created for the Elle's Studio gallery




Thanks for coming by today! I'll see you tomorrow for Let's Talk Tuesday AND on August 26th so you can see my super awesome ninja scrapbooking skills with embossing folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS