Monday, August 4, 2014

Exciting News, Pebbles Design Team Announcement

I've been waiting to let the cat out of the bag for quite a while now...today is finally the day! I've been excited to tell you that I will be designing for Pebbles on the 2014-2015 Design Team. Saying that I'm thrilled to be a part of such an amazing team is an understatement! I'm so excited to work with such amazing designers and a fabulous company with awesome product. 


 Here's one of my favorite projects created with Pebbles supplies:


 And here's a sneak peek of things to come:
Along with me joining the Pebbles DT there are a lot of changes coming for me and my blog. I'm so excited for these changes. I can't wait to focus more of my time on blogging. Stay tuned, there are some really fun things coming up!

Here's a list of the ladies that are joining me on the Pebbles team. Make sure you stop and tell them hello.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for Let's Talk Tuesday. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I have admired your work on so many of your other teams for years. I'm very excited to be able to work with you this year and get to know you better. Loving your projects--Family ties is my all time favorite Pebbles collections! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made a great choice. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Becki, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS