Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Let's Talk Tuesday: Embossing Folders Scrapinar

A few months ago I set a goal to be a teacher in the scrapbooking industry. I've been working (mostly behind the scenes) on this goal. Today I'm one step closer to that goal. Tonight I will be teaching a scrapinar with Lain Ehmann from Layoutaday.com on embossing folders. I've been working on this project for a very long time.

I took an entire Saturday and devoted it filming for this project. My hubby helped me set everything up, he helped me film, and he did most of the video editing. I love that guy! He's always supportive of my shenanigans. I know he never thought that he'd be editing videos and helping with scrapbooking projects. He does it like a pro though. Did I mention that I love that guy?!?! 

I thought that I'd give you a little peek at what went on behind the scenes. My entire living room was converted to, well, a giant mess with one spot that was clean and well lit for filming.
Here's a sneak peek of a project I'll be showing you tonight at the scrapinar:
 You must preregister for this event. There's still time! Go here and follow the easy steps to get registered. Make sure to say "hello" tonight. I'm so nervous!!! I'd love to see some friendly blogging faces in the crowd tonight. 
See you tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I had tech problems and couldn't watch your Scrapinar last night. I just watched it now, and I am feeling so inspired! I haven't had my Cuttlebug all that long (OK, maybe a year...?), and it still kind of scares me. :) After hearing your tips and seeing your examples, I'm feeling more confident! Thanks for a great educational webinar! (And you didn't seem nervous at all!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and are feeling inspired!

      Delete
  2. Just watched the replay Becki and really enjoyed it. Had no idea it was your debut, well done! Love your page designs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sonja! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video <3

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS