Monday, August 25, 2014

The First Day of School & Bella Blvd

Hello, it's Monday and for us that means the first day of school (for my little girlie, the boy starts tomorrow). I was caught off guard when I got a lump in my throat when I kissed her on the cheek as she ran into her class. She's been so excited for this day and so have I. I didn't think I would have even a moment of sadness. The truth is, I'm going to miss having her around all day. She's such a sweet, happy, easygoing, little girlie. She's also a great helper! I've found myself looking at the clock wondering what she's doing and waiting for the time when I get to go get her. I can't wait to hear about her day, it's her first day in a new school and I know she'll have great stories to tell me at the end of her school day! Tomorrow her big brother will be joining her at school. I will finally have 2 kiddos in the same school! That, my friends, is cause for celebration!
On to scrapbooking news...I have a layout on the Bella Blvd blog today. I'm not sure how it happened but I totally missed this assignment. I didn't write it on my schedule, nothing. I just completely over looked it. I was mortified when I got the email asking where my project was...yikes! So, needless to say I finished this project within a few hours. It's a good thing I love Bella's products and they're so easy to work with. Have I mentioned before that I LOVE Bella Blvd? I especially love their Halloween lines, probably because I love Halloween ;)
 In my world this is one of the very few acceptable uses for the color purple on a scrapbook page. I don't love purple but it somehow works for Halloween.
 The new chipboard is adorable!! I love chipboard!

Have a great Monday! Come back tomorrow for #letstalktuesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS